Tuesday 8 May 2007

Telephone calls from spirit

Just after the New Year (not this last one, but the one before) my partner and I were spending some time at a favourite retreat in Kent.

I was sitting quietly, when much to my surprise I saw the seat go down as if some invisble force had sat down. I called my partner and said "I think we have a visitor". As the days passed more odd events occurred things began to disappear only to reappear on the window ledge. Our new friend was certainly making their presence felt. When we went to check our e-mails a few days later the whole thing started to make sense. I had been aware of an elderly lady and the e-mail confirmed this - a friends grandmother had past to spirit. The lady in questions was very spiritually advanced and was determined her grandson knew without a doubt she had survived death and had arrived safely in the next world. Someone else who sees spirit saw her standing behind me.

As days past I begun to build up a picture of this lovely lady and even now as I write this I can feel her love. I hasten to add I had never met the lady in question, which I am sure is my loss. She gave me so much information regarding things on the earth plane including seeing spirit herself during that time. Such evidence is overwhelming and at a later date her grandson confirm this was indeed true. It also became apparent of the great bond there was between the two such love. Without doubt grandma watches his every move on the earth plane. Love like this can never die.
Some months later I had my mobile phone ring and there was his number on the other end. Just as I was about to answer it, it cut off - I rung back and when I ask what the call was about I was told they never rung. I had thought this odd, but just thought my number had been rung by accident. About a week later I had a call from the same office, but on a different telepbhone number, but when I rung almost had my head bitten off for the person on the other end had been dealing with a very difficult call so couldn't have rung me. The only words that issue from my mouth was "spirit" and I am sure he thought this was spirit of a different kind. There was only one explanation and when I spoke to her grandson a little later his first words were "How many times" - it seems grandma had been ring his mum from his mobile.
I have to say grandma still makes and appearance, as and when her grandson is under stress the taps in my house suddenly become immovable. There is no doubt that she will always be there for him, as I said love never dies.

No comments: